Although conventional medicine is most frequently used in America, there are plenty of great alternatives. For instance, kinesiology is a great option for alternative care to address issues that are not easily treated without the use of long-term prescription medications. If you live in McMurray or the surrounding area, Anderson Chiropractic provides kinesiology and other treatment options for our patients.
What is Kinesiology?
Kinesiology is a scientific study of the psychological, physiological, and mechanical aspects of humans. This holistic method of therapy can only be practiced by licensed professionals. By examining the patient's muscles and helping them connect with their "inner being", kinesiology can provide patients with an array of benefits.
The Benefits of Kinesiology
Some of the most common benefits of kinesiology include the following:
- Anxiety and stress relief
- Helps the body process shock and trauma
- Helps release emotional triggers
- Releases the effects of negative emotions such as guilt, anger, phobias, and more
- Help uncover the causes of various physical symptoms
- Boosts self-awareness
- Improves focus and awareness
Types of Kinesiological Services
If you are interested in kinesiology services from a qualified chiropractor, at Anderson Chiropractic we offer the following services:
- Reflexology: This treatment involves the use of massage techniques to apply varying amounts of pressure to parts of the body such as the hands, ears, and feet. This method of treatment is said to help improve the energy flow within the body, which can help improve and/or eliminate conditions of all kinds.
- Acupuncture: This technique involves the strategic insertion of very thin needles at various points throughout the body. This is also said to be a method of improving the energy flow within the body, which can help to heal and eliminate a wide array of conditions.
- Homeopathy: This is a holistic method of treatment that involves embracing natural methods of treating a wide variety of conditions. This includes prescribing natural, safe medications above all else.
- Other Types of Kinesiology: Additionally, color therapy, sound therapy, chakra healing, and counseling are other types of kinesiology services that we provide.
If you are a resident of McMurray or the surrounding area and you are seeking kinesiology services, Anderson Chiropractic is here to help. Call us at (724) 941-5805 to schedule an appointment and find out how kinesiology can help you heal your body in a natural, holistic way.