Rid Yourself of Neck Pain by Visiting Our Chiropractor from Anderson Chiropractic
Neck pain can be debilitating and can make even the most mundane task difficult. With more of us working from home in makeshift offices, many are pointing to poor posture and constant computer work as the reason for their neck pain. If you are experiencing neck pain or stiffness and you live in or around the MacMurray, PA, area, you are in luck! Our team of chiropractic professionals at Anderson Chiropractic is experts in determining the cause of neck pain and developing a treatment plan that will provide relief and enhance the range of motion.
What Is Causes Neck Pain?
As mentioned, pain in the neck is often caused by poor posture and computer usage. But, it can also be caused by:
- Working in the same position for too long
- Jerky movements
- Sleeping in the wrong position
- Injuries like whiplash
While these problems are more common and non-life-threatening, you need to have your neck checked out by a physician because it may be the result of serious ailments, such as:
- Heart attack: This issue can cause neck pain, shortness of breath, sweating, nausea, vomiting, and arm pain.
- Meningitis: This condition is the inflammation of the tissue that surrounds the brain and spinal cord. Meningitis is extremely serious, and medical attention is needed to treat it.
- Rheumatoid arthritis: This type of arthritis causes neck pain, swelling of the joints, and painful bone spurs.
- Osteoporosis: This ailment causes the bones to weaken, which can lead to fractures in the hands, feet, or neck.
- Fibromyalgia: This malady can trigger muscle pain anywhere in the body, but is most common in the neck, upper back, and shoulders.
See a Chiropractor for Your Neck Pain
Before you use pain relievers, the best thing you can do for neck pain, especially if it has gone on for more than a couple of days, is to seek out a trusted chiropractor. A chiropractor can find the source of your neck pain and treat it with a variety of techniques, such as
- Activator Technique
- TENS Treatment
- Sacro Occipital Treatment
- Applied Kinesiology
- Manual Adjustments/Manipulation
- Cold Laser Therapy
Call Our Team at Anderson Chiropractic
You don’t have to suffer from neck pain. Call our team in McMurray, PA, at Anderson Chiropractic today at 724-941-5805 to schedule an appointment. We are waiting to help you find relief to your neck pain.